- Martha Stewart: Wearing your mother’s wedding dress can be seen as an honor. If you’re wanting to know how to go about it, check out this article.
- The Budget Savvy Bride: Everyone wants a beautiful wedding and cost doesn’t have to get in the way of that.
- Premier Bride: From unique ideas and upcoming trends, to fashion and planning, this website has almost every resource you’ll need for the best wedding ever.
- Brides: This website can give you tons of info on where to travel after the wedding, ideas on what to wear and even beauty tips.
- Bridal Guide: Is here to help! This website offers a step by step guide to planning your wedding!
- Real Simple: The ultimate checklist every bride needs to look over.
- Honeyfund: This site is more than just a bridal resource but links you to other amazing sites as well. They’ll also show you how to save money and time during your planning.
- The Broke-Ass Bride: While humorous in its title, this site brings reality to the situation. Wedding are expensive but that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating in the way you deserve.
We want to feature more websites like the ones listed above. We believe that every couple should have as many resources available as possible and we want to provide them. If you’re a business whose focus is in weddings and engagement, we’d love to hear from you. Go to the Order/Contact page for information on how to get a hold of site owner, Lyle Smith. We look forward to speaking with you.